Sunday, August 12, 2012

Letter of Acceptance

I received the e-mail from, CCAI, my agency on July 30th that my LOA, letter of acceptance, has arrived.  It's been 67 days since my LID.  It appears that LOA's are coming in at varied times, some families have received theirs in as little as 41 days and others continue to wait.

Unfortunately, Ming's LOA is going to be delayed.  I can't believe the timing of all of this and keep asking myself, why, why now, when the LOA has finally come in.   This is the second time Ming's paperwork has been delayed.  The first time was back in May, Ming's dossier was delayed in an attempt to get a home study update to obtain approval to do a concurrent adoption.

The decision was made to delay sending the dossier onto China until it was determined whether or not my home study would/could be updated.   The update didn't take place and two later Ming's dossier was off to china.

No comments:

Post a Comment