Friday, February 8, 2013

Finding Nemo??


Nemo found us, Blizzard Nemo that is. We've have about 4 inches of snow already and we haven't seen the full impact yet.

It's quite scary, I hear trees breaking all around us, my pine trees are losing branches at an alarming rate. I'm ok with that as long as none fall on the house. Power, well hopefully that stays on although the lights have been flickering on and off, I'm so afraid we could lost power overnight. 

I don't look forward to seeing what Nemo has left for us in the morning. High winds and unknown inches of snow is not what I am looking forward to on a Saturday morning, shoveling it is a whole other story.  I must say, the snow is absolutely beautiful. 

I shouldn't complain, as there are still people that haven't had power or heat since Super Storm Sandy. This is a double whammy for them and certainly the last thing they need.  I pray for them and I know the Lord is watching over them tonight and every night.


1 comment:

  1. Hey. Saw your post on AOK China. I'm traveling on March 13 to meet my 11 y/o daughter. I'll be in GZ week #2. Do you have travel dates yet? Blessings, Vicki

    ReplyDelete