Tuesday, February 26, 2013

When will my TA arrive?!

My agency e-mailed me on Friday anticipating TA's on Monday.  I was given two options, March 6th travel if TA had come today and March 13th, if TA should come in on 2/26.   Last night at 5:28 pm, my agency sent the e-mail that travel approvals did not arrive, however,  March 13th travel is still a possibility and the new possible date is March 20th.

If I travel March 13th, could I possibly have a March 18th gotcha day?  I would LOVE a March 18th gotcha day, it would make this day EXTRA SPECIAL. It is on this day back in 2003, I would have my little bundle of joy come into my arms at the Xiang Jiang Hotel in Changsha.  Pingping and I will celebrate our 10th Forever Family Day, and it would truly be serendipitous to have the same Gotcha Day for Ming and Kanani.

 Pingping's Forever Family Day, March 18, 2003
Ten years later to the day, two newly adopted children, one family.  God is amazing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment