Friday, March 1, 2013

Confirmed Travel Dates

Travel dates were confirmed on February 28th,  we will be leaving on the March 13 and must be in Beijing on the 14th.  Our consulate appointment is scheduled for March 26th.  

I was really hoping to visit with Pingping's foster family before going to Xinjiang but this would have delayed everything.  Working on my itinerary isn't easy, I wanted to pit-stop in Changsha before heading home.  This would be a very special time for Pingping and her foster family.  Pingping would be reunited with the family that loved and cared for her ten years ago.  

Unfortunately the trip to Changsha will not be possible. Finances aren't going to permit it and I am unable to coordinate the flights.  I have to consider Ming and Kanani as well, this may not be the right time for them to endure any side trips.  

I'm praying all goes well as we have a connecting flight in Beijing and only  an hour and a half to get to it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment