Monday, September 10, 2012

~~~~~~~File Locked~~~~~~~~~~

At 5:10pm, CCAI notified me that my LOI has been submitted for the little girl I am pursuing.  Her file is officially LOCKED.

CCAI decided to take a different approach prior to submitting my LOI. CCAI requested that I submit my professional experience that I have working with the little girls non-correctable special need and supports.  CCAI in turn submitted the information to their Beijing staff, who would advocate on my behalf.  CCCWA requested that my LOI be submitted, while CCAI's Beijing staff is standing by to answer any question working from the information that was previously sent.

I pray for pre-approval and that my next blog post will be that I was granted a single's waiver, have PA and can introduce my daughter.




No comments:

Post a Comment