Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LOA Issues

I knew there was going to be a problem with the LOA's having different orphanage names on the paperwork.  Apparently, Kanani's LOA discrepancy is between literal Mandarin Chinese spelling (Wulumuqi) and Uyghur, the local ethnic minority, spelling (Urumqi).

Ming's is misspelled in three different places.  Oh my, will I ever get to my children?!

Ming turns 12 in February, I really hope to travel and be home in time to celebrate his birthday in the US.  I missed his 11th birthday, I don't plan on missing another one.

1 comment:

  1. I have been so out of the loop. Congrats on both your kiddos LOA's. Really bites that you have run into another issue. I am hoping this gets resolved soon and you have them home before any more missed birthdays!!!! Crossing my fingers and praying!!!

    ReplyDelete