Monday, September 3, 2012

The Time Has Come!!

The first draft of my home study update has been completed.  It was submitted to CCAI for a quick review and they have given me the green light to proceed with submitting my LOI.  They will need to request a single's waiver, in order for me to do a concurrent adoption.

Certain waivers are easier to obtain than others, and I aware of only one (1) other parent who received a single's waiver.

I will pray and leave it in God's hands that this little girl is meant to be a part of my family and that I will bring her home with my son Ming.


1 comment:

  1. I am so praying you get that waiver and can bring that beautiful girl home. Hoping you hear something very very soon. Between both of our delays we may still see each other in China:)

    ReplyDelete